Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Junior Account Executive
- New Jersey, United States of America, North America Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- Festanstellung Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
RED has a great opportunity for a full-time, Junior Account Executive to work for the US location. We're looking for an organized and proactive person with a go-getter mentality, who wants to build an exhilarating, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company.
You will need to have strong communication, administration, and coordination skills. Someone who enjoys working to targets and tight deadlines and can influence results by creating and improving processes/methodologies which optimize productivity. You will be self-motivated, results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced working environment. RED will provide you training in sales strategy and tactics, SAP technology, staffing and recruiting, and corporate business structures. We just need you to be ready to learn and hungry to earn.
This is an amazing opportunity to break into the top level of the staffing industry during a boom cycle that is expected to last through 2027. All sales reps on our US team with over 1 year of experience at RED are earning well over $100K per year with our top salesperson on track to earn over $1M in 2023.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing prospects into clients and growing those accounts.
- Working closely with RED's internal teams to manage our clients and consultants which includes, Recruitment, Accounts, Legal, and Finance Teams.
- Managing candidate onboarding and ongoing compliance.
- Maintaining our CRM system with your daily output of calls, emails, job orders, submittals, interviews, and placements.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0-2 years of experience working in a recruitment environment. Open to recent grads who are eager to grow a career in sales.
- Strong time management skills and an initiative, proactive and solutions-lead approach.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good skill level of Microsoft systems.
- The ability to commute to our location in Bridgewater, NJ for the first few months for training.