Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
SAP Logistics Domain Lead
- Belgium, Western Europe Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- SAP Technologie
- Festanstellung Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
As a domain lead you are responsible for all the delivery activities within the SAP SD/MM scope, including service levels and commitments compliancy.
You will be leading the service delivery & application developments activities in a distributed delivery mode (incl. offshore). You will also be in charge off monitoring the quality of deliverables & planning respects and lead the team.
You ensure the development of the knowledge & Expertise in the team by leading as an example.
As a subject matter expert, you maintain the relationships with the client and report to the Service Delivery Manager
Key tasks & activities
- Ensure the quality of the Engagement, compliance with service commitments, completeness and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for estimates, planning and timely
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the customer for all information and queries related to the changes within the domain scope.
- Implements any preventive or corrective action in order to carry out the delivery and guarantee the result.
- Validates key deliverables and guarantees the delivered solution.
- Active role in management reporting
- Establish and ensure the progress of action plans.
- Evaluates the overall performance of his team members as per agreed mission orders.
- Strong expertise in SAP Logistic modules
& sub-modules: SD & MM
- Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general (recommended).
- Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system and integration with third party systems.
- Able to write Blueprint and writing functional specifications based on Business Input.
- Exposure to LE, SRM, QM , WM , EWM , ARIBA is a plus
- Experienced in LSMW and data migration
- Able to understand clients' expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions.
A SAP certification in SD/MM/ S4Hana … is a big plus but if not you can obtain it with us.
Preferably 3-4 full SAP E2E implementation experience. with at-least 2 implementations in a lead role.
Team Lead expertise
- Management skills / Project Management.
- Good understanding of the business processes and cross integration areas
- Experience in handling a team (approx. role is 70%Techno-Functional and 30% Team Lead activities)
- Experience working with technical people in developing complex custom functionalities with inter module integration
- Strong client handling experience and able to communicate with the customers and stake holders
- Professional communication level in Dutch or French and strong English.
You might also like…
- Turkey, Asia
For our client we are looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant. Your main task is to support...
- Berlin, Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus der Finanzdienstleistungsbranche suchen wir derzeit 4x TypeScript Entwickler...
- Freiburg, Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren langjährigen Endkunden suchen wir einen Migrationslead der dem Kunden im Rahmen einer...
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.