Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
SAP IS Retail SD Principal Architect
- Massachusetts, United States of America, North America Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- SAP Technologie
- Festanstellung Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
As Principal Architect for SAP IS Retail and S4 Simple Logistics, will manage the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP Retail Merchandising and CAR POSDTA area, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. In this role you will be responsible for hands-on with cross-functional teams tasked with solving business requirements. You will estimate, configure and leverage SAP functionality to meet core business process needs. This position would interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration.
Core Responsibilities include:
* Serve as the subject matter expert for SAP IS-Retail Sales and Distribution and POSDTA processes.
* Provide process expertise and solutions in SD, POSDTA, MM, IM areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools
* Lead multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
* Create documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of area but not limiting to SAP IS-Retail Sales and Distribution and POSDTA processes
* Liaison with vendor partners to provide best class solution within the architectural standards
* Work with business to ensure mutual accountability as design results are achieved. Holds the business accountable to the design.
* Team up with development resources to provide detail functional specifications and field mapping documents for custom development.
* Responsible to keep abreast of industry trends and innovations and future SAP development for respective process areas or functional areas.
* Provide third level production support and identify root causes to issues.
Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
* Knowledge of SAP CAR platform components, specifically UDF, OAA, OPP is highly desired
* At least 15 years of SAP SD, POSDTA with in-depth understanding of cross module/functional integration.
* At least 2 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing SD, POSDTA, MM, IM processes/modules
* Knowledge of IS Retail is a must with focus on Sales and Distribution, POSDTA and Retail Store capabilities
* Knowledge of eCommerce integration and EDI knowledge
* Understanding of integration points of SD/MM/FI/IM with Master Data, FI, Tax and other modules
* Knowledge of various O2C cycles, P2P cycles, Inventory Management, POSDTA audit and aggregation is a must
* Knowledge of Order to Cash scenarios, Contracts, SAP Pricing (SD), Revenue Account Determination, Master Data (Customer, Article, Listing/Delisting/Assortment, Pricing) EDI/IDOC, interfaces, Output is required. Deep understanding of integration between SD and FI is must.
* Knowledge on Vistex, CAR UDF, Allocation Management, Assortment and Merchandize Planning, PMR and other Consuming Applications on CAR is a plus
* Knowledge/Certification or implementation experience of S/4 HANA is a plus
* Knowledge on C4C, Callidus is a plus
* Experienced working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
* Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
You might also like…
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren langjährigen Endkunden suchen wir einen SAP Retail Stammdatenberater.Ihre Hauptaufgabe...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren langjährigen Endkunden in Baden-Württemberg suchen wir einen IT...
- England, United Kingdom
***Business Process Owner/Business Analyst in SAP Finance (Cash Management)*** On behalf of our...
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.