Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Model N Project Manager
- New Jersey, United States of America, North America Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- Life Sciences Technologie
- Freiberuflich Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
RED's Direct Client is moving their Revenue Management software from on prem to the cloud.
Upgrade Model N Flex on prem 2017 version to Model N Flex on the cloud
This role requires a Sr Project Manager that has Lead a Model N Migration from on-prem to the cloud. Ideally, we are seeking a Functional Process Expert (SME)/Architect, who can Lead and Manage the day-to-day design and integration of Model N Cloud in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Project Manager in Professional Services, Life Sciences group
You will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, management and coordination of onshore and offshore project team members, as well as partnering across internal organizations, customer stakeholders and third parties to meet internal and external project success criteria as well as deliver projects on time, on budget and meeting customer and Model N quality expectations.
- Lead a cross-matrixed team of technical and functional specialists, responsible for implementing the Model N enterprise software solution for Pharma.
- Partner with our internal teams (Prod Mgt, Prod Dev, Cloud Operations, SaaS Team, Support) to deliver a unified approach to our customers, allowing the customer to maximize the value of our solution.
- Managing a tight project budget and forecasting
- Stating allocation, mentoring and leadership
- Own and manage project scope, objectives, execution plans and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in the role of Project Manager demonstrating increasing responsibility and successful management of complex enterprise software implementations, such as SAP, Oracle Financial, Siebel, etc.
- Experience leading enterprise software implementations using Agile Methodology with varying size and complexity.
- Experience in Consultative, Customer-facing Project Management roles, ideally supporting globally located teams and involving third party partnership.
- Certification as Scrum Mater (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or other Agile relevant certification
- Project Manager certification preferred (PMP), is a major plus.
- Experience with the Life Sciences industry is a major plus.
You might also like…
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.