Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Germany, Western Europe Ort
- other benefits Gehalt
- Infrastructure Technologie
- Festanstellung Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
On behalf of our client, an international market leader within the manufacturing industry, we are searching for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager with a strong focus on Digital Workplace. Our client is a global organisation with over 280 locations, employing 38,000+ employees worldwide.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion, sustainability, and an entrepreneurial passion for success are all part of our client's business ethos. Headquartered in Bavaria, reside the 550+ experts who are the important driver for ambitious global growth and digital transformation and who support their colleagues and customers with modern IT services and solutions.
Being at the forefront of digital innovation for its industry sector, our client is excited to push further into creating exciting products. The IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Digital Workplace position will have global impact shaped by the values underpinned by the company ethos, such as entrepreneurship, decency, commitment, and partnership.
What are the benefits for you?
- Dynamic and international work environment with flat hierarchies.
- Independent working, decision-making capacity.
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid work model e.g. 2:3 days remote vs on-site weekly.
- Continuous training programmes and further education.
- Open and dynamic knowledge exchange within the IT Group.
- Modern/ state-of-the art office.
- Relocation support to Northern Bavaria.
- Having a key role in implementing, developing, and updating their global digital workplace road-map and strategy
- Continuous strategic transformation of the Global IT Digital Workplace Program by assuring projects are well-planned, structured, and executed
- Playing an active role in a worldwide IT transformation
- Being responsible for end-to-end IT project management of different complexity projects and maintaining high standards of project management methodology such as effective and regular communication with stakeholders, governance, reporting, change management as well as risk management
- Being a proactive agent in setting project management and delivery standards within the program; managing key risks and projects issues within the infrastructure ecosystem
- Ensuring the support of innovative achievements of business goals and needs, whilst converting the digital workplace technologies and themes
- Several years of IT project management commercial experience in a large global complex organisational environment
- Proved track-record of managing complex digital workplace or/and IT Infrastructure projects in global/ multinational organisations (either in-house or consulting); specific manufacturing multi-cloud industry experience is a plus
- Excellent know-how in digital workplace and/or IT infrastructure topics such as Microsoft 365, end-user computing, Azure, Apple Mac technologies and best practices such as automation, provisioning, etc.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the project/ program management life-cycle, including developing business cases, program's mobilisation, development, delivery, release, project closure.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Projects, and certifications in PMP or IMPA Level B/C
- Higher educational degree in Computer Science, or engineering, or an equivalent
- Strong communication, problem-solving, influencing skills across IT and business environments, change management and planning communication skills
- Fluent English language, German is an advantage
You might also like…
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren langjährigen Endkunden in Baden-Württemberg suchen wir einen IT...
- England, United Kingdom
***Business Process Owner/Business Analyst in SAP Finance (Cash Management)*** On behalf of our...
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.