Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Client Partner-Wealth Management
- San Francisco, California, United States of America, North America Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- Executive Technologie
- Festanstellung Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
We are a high-growth Digital and Analytics firm, which brings in a unique combination of Consulting, Analytics and Digital Technologies to solve complex business problems for its global set of marquee clients. We are Headquartered out of New Jersey with 3700+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jersey, California, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. As a Firm we have been helping our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Our customers come from Telecom, Wealth Management, Banking, Retail and Life-sciences sectors, where we solve the business use cases ranging from increasing digital (web/app) conversion rate, improving user experience, implementing machine learned models for personalization, real-time scoring, pricing and promotions and churn management.
Our Mission is to enable our clients to maximize business impact from technology by
* Harnessing the transformational impact of emerging technologies
* Bridging the gap between business and technology. And become an employer of choice by being 'employee first' in all processes and practices.
Experience level - 15+ Years
Location - Bay Area
Reporting to SVP and Head of Wealth Management Vertical
Industry knowhow - Wealth Management , Banking
* Manage the account level relationship and own all the account related activities like the account plan
* Understand Client business inside out including their future goals, domain the client operates in - including the competitive landscape
* Develop and maintain customer relationship - Should deeply understand the client organization structure and be ingrained in it by forging new relationships
* Safeguard Client Interests in all scenarios - existing projects or new project discussions
* Understand business, capabilities, structure and strategic direction
* Expand business with client by proactively looking for opportunities in the client organization, in lines with business
* Proactively identify challenges - Detect Early Warnings, look for Insider Info, early growth indicators, have an eye on competition
* Ensure Profitability in existing projects or new project discussions
* Ability to manage $15M+ business portfolio, Understanding of Wealth Management domain
* Smart professional with a business outlook, having excellent ability to strike relationships and is a smart negotiator
* Strategic mindset with a foresight for the larger outcome
* Willing to work as an individual contributor
* Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
* Ability to prepare / review proposals and presentations
* Act as a bridge between solutioning team and the client - gathering requirements, identifying key client pain areas and win themes
* Collaborating with the solutioning team to present a tailored proposition marrying key USPs and client requirements
* Must be an Engineering Graduate, Good to have - Masters in Business
* 15+ years in managing Projects / Engagements within Financial Services
* Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
* Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
You might also like…
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.