Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
BI Project Manager- US/East Coast Based-New Jersey
- New Jersey, United States of America, North America Ort
- Negotiable Gehalt
- Data & Analytics Technologie
- Freiberuflich Art
- Hybrid Arbeitsplatz
Red Global is seeking a highly versatile individual to join our Clients' Business Intelligence COE team as a Business Analyst and Agile Project Manager. This role requires a strong background in translating reporting requirements into intuitive and functional reports and dashboards.
Must have the ability to manage projects and enhancements using Agile methodology, managing sprint releases and holding stand up meetings with the developer team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, ensuring clarity and alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understanding and managing priorities to balance workload to the team
- Utilize agile methodologies to manage and lead project initiatives, including planning, execution, monitoring, and quality of deliverables.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, such as user stories, process flows, and project schedules.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring effective communication and understanding of project objectives.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders and management.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management.
- Run service now and Jira reports and analyze for customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assist the COE team to develop a formal project management process from requirements to delivery across multiple business units.
- Independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or 5+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years relevant professional experience acting as a project management, business analyst.
- 5+ years of experience as a Tableau developer
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst and Agile Project Manager, with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Proficiency in Tableau report development, including creating complex visualizations, custom calculations, and interactive dashboards.
- Strong understanding of business analysis methodologies and tools.
You might also like…
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren langjährigen Kunden suchen wir einen SAP RE-FX Berater.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht in...
- Germany, Western Europe
IT Project & Portfolio Manager - 8+ months - part time 1-2 days/week - Remote & Onsite -...
Registrieren Sie sich bei RED Global.